Saturday, July 6, 2013

Sometimes I just shake my head and laugh.

I was driving back from a movie with a friend on Saturday night.  I'm not sure why, but we started talking about my brother.  Then the phone rang.  It was the same brother I'd been talking about at that moment, and since my friend had never heard the lunacy that comes out of my brothers mouth, I decided to put him on speaker phone.  This is what transpired.

Me:  What's up fool?

Brother:  Holy shit, dude.  You won't believe what just happened.  It's so fucking weird.

Me: What?

B:  So I guess somebody has one of my old phones and posted pics to my Facebook with it.  I don't know what phone it is, but it's not the one I'm using because it doesn't have those pictures.

Me:  So what's the problem?  They're just pictures.

B:  They're pictures of my dick.......... and some big shits that I took.

Me:  (confused)  Why do you have pictures of your dick on an old phone?

B:  That's not the problem right now!  How do I get the pictures off of Facebook?


No comments: